THIS TOURNAMENT IS FOR NORWEGIAN PLAYERS ONLY!!
BEST OF 3 UNTIL THE FINALS WHERE IT WILL BE BO5!
CHECK-IN: Only the first 64 players who check-in 30 minutes before the Mamoz.no SC2 championship starts will be able to play in the event.
CHAT-ROOM: To facilitate the process of finding your opponent, we're hosting a chatroom on Battle.net - type "MAMOZCup" in the chat channel search and hit "join channel" to find us on Battle.net or join IRC > Quakenet #Gamersleague.no.
FOLLOW THE TOURNAMENT: Support us by following us on www.GamersLeague.no you can also get yourself quick updates for the tournament!
MAP POOL: For matches that are best of 3 or higher, the first map is determined by the tournament admins and is shown in the bracket. The looser of round 1 gets to pick the 2nd map while the winner can choose to veto down 1 map. If it goes on to a 3rd game the looser of game 2 picks.
GSL_Bel'shir Beach (Winter) - by TeamClash
GSL_Daybreak - by TeamClash
GSL_Antiga Shipyard - by TeamClash
GSL_Metropolis - by TeamClash
Cloud Kingdom LE - Blizzard
Tal'darim Altar LE - Blizzard
GSL_Entombed valley (vertical & cross) - by
Shakuras Plateau - Blizzard
Top 16 will get ranking points towards grand finals:
1. 10 Points.
2. 7 Points.
3. 5 Points.
4. 3 Points.
5 - 8. 2 Points.
9 - 16. 1 Point.
RULES: Disruptive behavior or a failure to follow the rules listed below will result in disqualification.
- You must play the race and Battle.net ID that you signed up with.
- You must contact your opponent on IRC or Battle.net to play your match.
- You have ~15 minutes to start your Round 1 match, anybody that is not present after 15 minutes will get a disqualification. Contact an admin if you are unable to play
- Spectators are only allowed in-game if both players agree. Those listed as tournament admins can always join any game they wish to.
- Those who are listed as one of the official livestreams are always allowed to stream your game. When in doubt, ask a tournament admin.
- After the match has been played, you must report the result by clicking the report match icons. They can be found in the bracket, in your site profile and in the tournament options.
Disconnects : If the player who is winning disconnects, it is a re-game. If the player who is losing disconnects, it is a win for the player who is winning. If it is too close to call it is a regame. It will have to be very clear who was winning and who was losing, we will normally err on the side of caution and have a regame done. Any decisions as to who was winning and who was losing are made by one of the admins listed.
- Any bad manners from players will not be tolerated by any tournament admins.
- If participants are found cheating in any sort of form, they will be immediately banned from all of our tournaments.
- GamersLeague.no and all our sponsors can use any replays or vod's from the tournament as we see fit.
|Last updated 11.04.2012 a 18:21
Team -X1- © Cup Addon V5.2 BETA Edition
by stoge in Help and Tricks